CISSE UK is a professional body for UK academics to share and collaborate on Cyber Security education.
Our motivation is driven by aiming to answer the following questions:
- Can we improve UK higher education in Cyber Security by improving how we as academics share our experiences?
- What do we believe we do well at our institutions, and what do we believe we could improve?
- How can we recognise our areas of improvement in constructive and collaborative ways?
To facilitate dialogue and collaboration, we will establish an online platform to encourage:
- Sharing of resources and cross validation of and knowledge, solutions and ideas.
- Sharing of ”best practice” and “lessons learnt” experiences
Additionally, as the UK chapter of CISSE USA, we aim to collaborate proactively on matters of cyber security education with our international partners in the USA.
CISSE UK represents the start of an exciting and innovative approach to cyber security education, that is driven by individuals rather than institutions. The great news is that membership is free!
We are on a journey to collaboratively establish professional standards for cyber educators, which begins with dialogue. We do hope you will join us.